Megabooth at #WeDay
We Day is helping to create a movement of our time and change for a generation of young global citizens. They achieve this through an event and a year long educational initiative called We Act, which offers curricular resources and inspirational campaigns and materials to help turn ideas into sustainable activities.
An initiative set up by Free The Children, an international charity helping to engage and empower young people to create change, took place for one day at Wembley Arena. The event sponsored by Virgin Atlantic and Barclays’ brings young people together to celebrate the change that they are making in their local and global communities. Guest speakers and performers included Prince Harry, Al Gore, Sir Richard Branson, Elle Goulding, Clive Owen and Dizzee Rascal to name a few.
Megabooth showed their support with their newest photo booth, the Inflatable Photo Pod. The pod is an interactive social photo booth service that helped spread the We Day message across the social media channels and connect people from all over the world.
X Factor finalists Sam Callahan and Runner Up Nicky Mcdonald rocked out in our Inflatable photo booth and then managed to get a cheeky selfie with none other than Sir Richard Branson. We also managed to get in a quick picture of Clive Owen in deep conversation…
Facts about We Day
– The core audience are passionate and idealistic student leaders aged 12-17, earning entry through community service.
– Engages and empowers 160,000 student leaders across North America, United States and the UK.
– Reaches millions of viewers through broadcasts on 7 different networks.
– 350,000 people are inspired a year through the webcast.
– 2,250 media hits in print globally
– 3 Million Facebook Likes
Watch this inspiring video of an event that has now attracted a movement of millions of people from all around the world.