Photo Booth Giveaway with Smashing The Glass
Still suffering with those dreaded January Blues? We have a photo booth giveaway to turn that frown upside down. We’ve teamed up with wedding blog Smashing The Glass to offer you a ‘oh-so-fabulous’ photo booth prize. You don’t have to be planning a wedding to be eligible to win either, anyone can enter, whether you’re engaged, already married, or just dreaming of the future!
To be eligible to win one of our luxury photo booth packages with Smashing The Glass you need to share your pictures of what you’ve been up to in 2016 so far on your preferred social media channel and include the all-important hashtag #smashing2016*. There’s one reason to smile and celebrate in January then…
*Remember to tag your photo with both #smashing2016 and @SmashingTheGlass. If you don’t tag your photo, I can’t track your image, and you will not be eligible for entry.
If you are still struggling to wipe the January gloom off your face, the photos don’t need to be of yourself – it could be still-life, a picture of somewhere you’ve visited, friends fooling about or what’s on your plate for dinner.
For Bonus Points
• Follow Smashing The Glass on Facebook and Instagram if you’re not following already!
• Sign up to the (frankly awesome) Smashing The Glass newsletter!
Smashing The Glass and Megabooth are offering one lucky couple:
• A photo booth of your choice, excluding the Mini and Beetle (These are available but would be charged as an extra cost)
• 3 hours of photo booth operation
• A selection of props (over 10,000 props to choose from, with nearly every theme, era, generation and decade covered)
• Unlimited branded instant photo prints (all your guests will leave with a handful of copies with an additional copy being added to a guestbook, free of charge)
• Password protected online digital gallery, post-event
• Set up 2 hours before and immediate de-rig
• Photo booth attendant
• 40 miles travel radius of Megabooth’s London headquarters
See the rest of the T&C’s here
Blurb about Smashing The Glass
In 2013 award-winning designer Karen Cinnamon launched a stylish wedding blog for Jewish (or Jew-ish!) soon-to-be brides. Karen shares her knowledge and insights, alongside the best real Jewish weddings with readers from around the world. Since the launch of Smashing The Glass the blog has featured in The Times, been shortlisted for the Wedding Blog Awards and Karen was rnominated in the Jewish News ‘forty most influential people under 40’ in May 2015.
Visit the Smashing The Glass website here.